Wednesday 4 May 2016

Office Building - Front

Office Building - Front
26 minutes / 1.46m / $0.46

I really like scale buildings, and I've printed this before on another more expensive model.
This one is pretty flat but not very high.  The filament stuck to the plate really well and there was no lifting off the build plate.

What I like about the Finder is that it does this kind of test shape on the outside of the piece to get the filament to start flowing at the beginning of your print.  So you'll see a light outline around your piece every time you print, and sometimes it's a real time saver because I've seen some clog like stuff come out before.

Here is the Finder print next to one from a $25,000 uPrint Plus in abs plastic.  I don't think there is a significant difference between the two and the Finder was way faster AND cheaper.  I'm definitely going to print more buildings in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment