Sunday 29 May 2016

Eclipse Board Game Cube Tray

Eclipse Board Game Cube Tray
37min/2.41m/$0.18

I thought I'd save a bunch of time and print a set of Blue Lantern rings AND 2 Eclipse game trays.  The rings came out fine but the trays warped because the painter's tape did not stick to the brand new build plate surface (new build plate)!
 So I reprinted just the tray this time and just did it on top of a fresh build plate, no tape, no glue.  It worked great!  No lifting!

Here it is with cubes and on the game board.  Eclipse is an awesome game.  Takes forever to play, but still awesome and I can guarantee I'll probably not even play once this year.

Looking at the fit of the cubes, I measured the holes in the plate and cubes themselves.
Holes = 8.85mm
Cubes = 8.40mm
Very good tolerance and makes for an easy fit for the cubes!


No comments:

Post a Comment