Monday 16 May 2016

D&D Minotaurs

Asterion, the Minotaur - 3 pack
339min/16.93m/$1.28
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:583949

Another D&D usable mini from Dutchmogul, but this time I thought it'd be cool to have 3.
I usually run this kind of stuff before bed and have something nice to wake up to.

A 5.5hr run is usually longer than quoted, so this was one of my longest prints so far.

The figures came out very well.  Nice and solid, plus I had enlarged them somewhat so they would be tougher and more menacing.  I think these are about 180% increased in size.

I had to use supports and they worked pretty well except you can see the middle guy's support just got messed up a bit.  I don't think it actually mattered and this makes me wonder about how well FlashPrint's support program is.  I think I can start trying to add my own soon just to see if I can fix a few to save some time and filament.


No comments:

Post a Comment