Sunday 8 May 2016

Green Lantern 4 Ring Set

Green Lantern 4 Ring Set
90%-80%-60%-50% sizes
79min/5.03m/$0.38

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3550

These rings came out fine on the outside.  Very smooth and great looking!
But on the inside there is a small bump that I have to sand out.
The face of the ring itself was kind of disappointing.  Using the glue I guess it messed up the detail since it's not on a raft.
So I decided to wash my plate.  I put it under how water and the once purple gluestick stuff turned purple again!

With a scrubbing sponge, the stuff washed off fairly easy! 
So I did the rings again, this time 2 rings - 80% and 50% again.
I tried it on blue tape.  Still kind of the same result.  This time the filament that normally goes around the part to clear get the nozzle going was kind of messed up.  So for my next one, I think I will try pre-heating the nozzle a bit longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment