Monday 16 May 2016

D&D Gnolls

D&D Gnolls - 6 pack
373min/13.84m/$1.06
https://www.shapeways.com/product/UBL429H6S/gnoll

mz4250's D&D collection has lots of great stuff and this gnoll is a really nice model.

I let it print for like 6 hours overnight and woke up to this:

It's a fine pack of Gnolls but there's one thing to note.  The spear is so thin that it will most definitely snap off with the support material.  I'm going to have to find a way to replace the spears completely because they will be a casualty of getting rid of supports in this case.

Other than that, it is a good solid model.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice prints. I wasn't even going to try this model until I saw yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My spears were a casualty of removing the support material for sure...

      Delete